15 June 2008

Bring me a knife

Life is super utterly different now.
and i think i still haven learn to accept what i have now.
Everyone is changiing, as usual, in order to adapt to situations
perhaps yes, im still young.
and thinking still kinda different way from any other people.

Mummy always been telling me the same thing
"if u don change and react, you will end up being devour by other people"
but changing and being like anyone of them, makes me feel wierd
like why do i have to be same as them?
cant i be like myself, pursuing what i wish for also.

Yes, what said is easier than what's done.
and i don't really like people that say alot, and nth came out.
and yes i don't really like about this.

Super affected by this current situation that i'm in
and im now stuck, not doing what to do,
even though yes, i have little plans and goals for myself to achieve.
But somehow, i stil lthink that life is terrible.
everyone is trying their best to fit into life, but i cant
i tried, i gave up.

just a while ago , i really had the thought of juz sit there
and stoned to death.
or just kill myself.
What for let me be here, thinking stupidly that
"ohhh, my life is sooo cool, and i can do wat i wan"
but ended up i realised im the stupidiest, dumbest person on the earth.
silly me.