12 June 2008

To the anon

Hi Guest,
Guess that you are really sick of my looks
If not you wont say that right.
So what do you suggest?
Go for plastic surgery ? Botox?
or would u wanna say all this couldn help?
i bet you will.

So if you are really sick of my looks
you can call me,email me to tell me ? =)
behaving like a coward doesn going to do anything you know ?
hope that you know

And thanks for the compliment/insult
Yes. Me and my bf are compatible.
Are you like jealous or sth like that ?
Then go get one =)
or ... you are looking juz like me ? =)

Hope that you can go think about it.
and grow up.
if you are also one of the people that cant tahan my face
then don look at my blog lo . so simple am i right ?
if you are out to juz make me angry or sth like that. Then im sorry
i will not be affected by what u said or anything.
anything you can juz text me or email me , or even call me !
=)