28 June 2008

NASTY

Being nice may not get you anywhere.
Sometimes u will juz ended up being insulted by people.

Yes. i have to admit i was abit late, due to the jam and it's 10 mins
but those that get me to be scolded soooo loudly in the public
"LOOK AT THE TIME !! LOOK AT THE TIME !! "
"YOU THINK YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE !! SO IRRESPONSIBLE TEACHER"
"I'M NOT GOING TO PUT MY KIDS TO LET YOU TEACH "
"AND I WAN A REFUND"
and no matter how i tried to explain, that there was a jam and i don stay near here
she will say "THAT"S NOT AN EXCUSE ! YOU MAKE ME WAIT FOR 20 MINS"
and the worse is she scolded "WHAT THE HELL !! YOU THINK WHAT !!
right infront of her 3 year old kid and right smack in my face, in the public

yes. i felt super terrible after that. and i cried
Refund became a problem. and i called laoshi, and laoshi okay to give the refund
but u know what, the mum doesnt wanna come back here to collect
"WHY SHOULD I BE GOING BACK ! I'M AT TAKASHIMAYA !"
and coz i don wish to stir up any more fight, i walk down
yes ! From AOM to Taka, juz to pay her back $37.50

somehow i feel she was insulting me, at point of time
somehow i feel im too stupid to walk down to refund her.
but watever it is, everyone called her bitch in the end.

i couldn understand, that why she cant come down and reach at 11 sharp
but reach early and then blame me for letting her wait so long
and i have a jam, not that i take my own sweet time.
even though i explain nicely, she love to insult me.
parents. they can do anything nasty and grouchy.
for the sake of their kids.
and i wonder how the kids feel.

but whatever it is, at least i feel better now