22 February 2008

seriously. i cant take it anymore
can the world tell me what is wrong with the adults
why does they have to be sooo extreme
why they have to be sooo different ?
Why does they said that we are rebellious
when we are trying to voice out our rights ?

yes. call me an attitude freak
but aren't they the same ?
at a age of 20, you still have to be controlled everyday.
and still tell me ask my fren to come and find you all
to be educated by you guys that 20 still need to go home early.
20 years old. must tell your parents where you going, going out with who.

and worse, still tell me those parents who don even care their kids
are failure parents.
best sentence.
tell me 20 years old still young.
cant think deeply and enough.
not mature.

im pissed.
totally.
it's enough.
that i could juz tear down the hse.
for the first time in my life.
i so _____up.