20 February 2008

colours



they colour up my life. heart them
was talking to dennis ytd went going to zoo about my amazing friends
yes. each and every one of them that are so unique.
just like each balloons.
=)

Huijia -
yes. My ultimate instinct jiemei, doubt i can find other one like her

Ying -
this cute laopo of mine that needs love and always complain no $$$$

Pauline -
this independent girl fren of mine. Sexy leh. =)

Ruoning -
This forever member of 神经病, crazy girl fren of mine. Haha.

Mingli -
Another member of 神经病, very sweet and tall girl. i juz love her. =)

Edmund -
The ultimate extinct guy friend that i had. Very nice. Girls .... you know huh =p

Yong wei, Johnson, Jingyong -
the 3 musketeers, glued. The aeroplane gang.

Kenneth -
My son. Talented Dancer. and he is BOTAK !!

Johnny -
The cap guy that always say he's cute. Stop wearing cap la.

1F01 -
A whole bunch of wierdo. They make my poly life interesting.

SCC -
My best time spent in poly. All thanks to them. They light up my life.

谢谢你们 !!