04 January 2008

i wanna gain weight

Is the 4th day of 2008
and school had started for 2 days
my IAP supervisor juz went back to China today
and 2th day we had a first assignment that is due NEXT FRIDAY !!
sianz. very sianz.
never mind. just tolerate for like 6 weeks
and we will say bye bye to NP !! =)

Talking about the New Year
i haven made any New year resolutions..
and here they are.

1. I NEED TO GET FAT !! FAT !! FAT !!! 45kg at least
2. I want to re-furnish my bedroom with my IAP money
3. My family and frenz will be happy and healthy for life !
4. Graduate NP with flying colours ! =)
5. Earn more after i graduate and be a good singing instructor
6. Pursue my Dip. in Piano (if possible)
7. Go for driving lesson (if is okay ?!)
8. Go to taiwan after i graduate
9. There wont be so many ups and down this year
10. Everyone including me will be happy !! =)

ya . i think thats about it.
Point number one is super uber important
and that is always top of my new year resolution
haha . =)