12 September 2007

shaky

im sick.
dono what's wrong with me
after working ytd at AOM
i came home and become sick
hui jia was right.
She saw me, looking very pale.
the next moment, i become sick.
so today didn manage to go attachment
my fever is wierd.... abit up and abit normal at times
and my body aches like hell !!
parents are so worried, that they thought is DENGUE !!
coz...
- i have 2 mosquito bites from BBQ that day
- My illness come after 2 days
- Slight up and down of fever
- Body aching
OH MY GOD !! Don't scare me please !!!

and juz now i was cooking porridge
then my kitchen started shaking
everything starts to shake
i thought that i may have a headache
but that bro came over and ask " You feel any shake ?"
then later my neighbour called
"My house shake, i sit there watch tv, sofa shake, fan shake"
OMG !! then i found out online...

Powerful 7.9 earthquake rocks Indonesia's capital
Tall buildings sway in Jakarta; tsunami alert issue


kinda scary, and hope that everything is alright over Jakarta.
Pray hard.