30 September 2007

jie mei and lee hom

Firstly, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY DEAREST JIE MEI !!!
had lunch with SCC peepx at AMK hub's New York New York
had a bdae surprise by me and yean
to get the staff there to come, sing a bday song for her
so cute and everyone looking at her
lolx ... happy birthday my dearest girl




















rush off to meet dear dennis for autograph session
then he no cd, so rush back to AMK hub to get
as bishan has sold out
really have to thanks him
help me take so many nice pictures !
and stand with me under the hot sun
juz to see wang lee hong !
met gek teng too at the place
and so the three of us queue for the autograph session






























and now see .. he took de .
omg .. lee hom is sooo handsome in real person
oh my goodness
handsome !!!
*faintx*






































queued from like 3pm onward to like 5
juz to get this ..
oh my goodness
love his music