01 July 2007

1st July

What's with today ?
GST increase. arhhh .. crap.
everything gonna increase. crap.
so went to do shopping yesterday

was supposed to go get my slippers from Hula & co.
in the end, dear dennis and me stop and went into Heeren.
And guess who i saw !!!
FANG DA TONG !!














































yup that's him, singing my favourite song of his, Ai Ai Ai.
seriously recommend this song to everyone.
but for those who hardly listens to soul music, u may not like it.
so he was having his autograph session there !!
omg omg.. but i juz bought his cd and went off
coz by the time i bought his cd, he signed everyone le.
too little pple le, but nvm , bought his cd with no regret.

So got my ripple slipper from Hula & Co. @ far east
and head down to vivo city















ended up getting alot of stuffs for the month of june,
but to me i still think not enuff.
a pair of slippers, a top and necklace from topshop, tshirt from Pull & Bear.
dennis got a long sleeve shrit too from P&B.
i think not enough for me .. haha.. im a shopping freak.

great day with you.