20 July 2007

180707

Late update about my bdae celebration
After toking to dear dennis about what happen on my fren's bdae
thought that he will not do the same thing
but in the end
he did the same thing
by coming to my hse at 12 midnight
sang for me a birthday song and pass me his first birthday present
plus the one my class gave me...
very surprise and touched to see him...

He gave me this !!
































The cup and the shirt was given by cindy seah, lim, patrick, singyan, sharon, hung and linus.
Thank you all sooo much !!
i realli realli love the present you all gave me !!
*hugz*

The next day i've been a bad girl
skipped school and only go for tutorial
and then head down to vivo city for meal !!
during our trip.. cam-whoring session.


















Then we settled to have our meal at Sushi Tei
first time try and think is realli very nice !!






















The most funniest thing came
we actually ordered too much food ...
that the waitress have to give us a bigger table
a 4-seater table !!
Do you think we are pigs ??
Here is the evidence
















See ?? Don't ya think is alot ??
Eat and eat.. i think the food is realli great !!
omg .. heart Sushi Tei
Eat until bored that we started "drawing" with food !!














And then i started going crazy ...
coz is camera time !!!














After that went to walk around..
went pass the cinema and came across with The Simpsons !!
omg.. i love them .. so i hurriedly went and have photo
so is dear dennis
i think we are the ones that spend the most time there !!
why ?? See for urself....















you should know i love yellow....
There are actually more pictures ... but don wanna upload them..
further walking and taking pictures together
before heading back to school for SCC















Went for cca without knowing anything
till their performance part, when i was about to leave
the seniors actually wrote a song and sang for me..
i was sooo touched then
and then came the ultimate surprise !!
My dearest jie mei hui jia actually came with a cake to scc
and together with dennis !!
omg .. i was shocked coz she told me she was busy with FYP
so she conned me to plan for this tgt with dennis and johnny..
omg .. i realli love them sooo much !!
*muackz*

i received sunflower again !!
love it!
thanks dear..















Then head down to bugis to have dessert
the shop is named "Ice Monster"
lovely and delicious dessert !!



















Then it was chilling time at esplanade
had great time with dear dennis..
rounds and rounds of chi-ko-pa .. tok and tok ...
so much fun ..
and relaxing
really love the time spend with him that night
reached home at around 12 midnight.















my wish for you.
a lifetime.
i wanna thank you.
for spending the time with me
180707
i will never forget

i wanna thank hui ting for this 3 lovely cute soft toys
thank you so much
















I wanna thank hui jia, qin and qiu yun for this necklace
i love it !
















lastly i wanna thank all the SCCeans...
all the frenz that msg me, tag me and wish me.
i thank all of you !!
realli realli enjoyed my birthday
*muackz*