19 June 2007
















This became an addiction during my 2 weeks break
hiding in my room, indulging in tidbits, and rounds of Counterstrike
life is juz slowly paced coz of all this.
i enjoyed my life to be like this.

How i celebrated Father's day..
a simple meal prepared by mummy and this !!





















chilli crab !! is juz finger-licking good !!
im juz going bananas over the crab on sunday.
that i actually felt lyk eating crab everyday.
Isn't that call life ?!

talking about food, you will need exercise too !
today went gym-ing with dear dennis and johnny
had a fat-burning session there for 2 hrs.
i think all NP students should go try the new gym
so cool !!
ended up cramping everywhere now !!
i need to workout more, to get a healthier body.not to lose weight, but to tone up my body
how do i lose weight when i left so little weight
guess i will only be a pile of bones by then.

now i need more money
where is my pay !!!!?!!!!