02 June 2007

Sweetie pie

Dear dennis just talk to me online
used the internet over to talk for 30mins
he complained to me about the expensive stuffs there
he said cant get stuffs for me, so ex.
is okay. as long as he comes back safely is alright.

He had diarrhoea 3 times, he said he ate too much.
And the worse thing is, he tempt me with his hotel
5 stars, bathtub very comfortable, bed twice its size as his house one.
And worse !! The room faces the SEA VIEW !
That's the worse thing on earth, coz i love sea view.
and we talked talked talked until the 30mins were extended
he juz doesnt wan to go offline. So am i.
in the end, still need go offline. lolx

we planned to go for movie on Monday after Proteomics
I wanna watch Shrek 3 !!
i'm falling in love with the donkey. Seriously.
Donkey is so cute. and so is the gingerbread man.

gonna go off. working soon.
and after that. another round of mugging.
JIA YOU !

3 down, 1 to go

i heart my sweetie pie